It is our great pleasure to announce the following students have been elected to the Carleton Communication Graduate Caucus (CGC) Executive Committee for the 2022-23 term:
- President: Kate Fedchun
- Vice-president: Shanice Bernicky
- Conference Co-Chairs: Hande Uz Özcan, Claudia Gleason, Sarina McGillivray, and Jenny Kliever
- Communications Co-Chairs: TBE (to be elected)
- GSA Representatives: Anna Theus
- CUPE Stewards: Allie Watson and Sarah Samwell
- MA Representative: TBE
We are still in search of a Social Chair (or co-Chairs) for this academic year. Anyone who is interested but was unable to attend the CGC Elections, we have attached the role description to this email. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com for more information.
Going forward, CGC meeting information will be circulated widely – you do not need to be a member of this year’s Executive Committee to attend! Should you have any questions or concerns you wish to raise, we would love to see you there!
Join us in congratulating this year’s newly appointed Executive Committee members – this is shaping up to be an exciting (albeit, strange) year!
CGC elections are held twice a year:
– At the end of the winter semester, to elect the positions of President and Vice-president for the following academic year.
– At the start of the fall semester, to elect the positions of First-year MA representative(s), Social chair(s), Communication chair(s), GSA representative(s) and CUPE 4600 representative(s) for that academic year.